Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Patience, i need patience!

Wow! Who knew two weeks could take so long? I am very anxious and I am trying so hard not to be. I am now realizing how much time I spend at home, even when I am cleaning or cooking or trying to keep busy I can't seem to distract myself. Usually I love being at home but I am finding myself anxious to go out and get distracted!

I need lots of prayer. If the IUI worked it will be such a blessing and such a God thing! I have tried planning when I would get pregnant so many times and I find it rather hilarious that it was now that God chose to have me ovulate. If it worked I will be due in Oct. Not the best month. When I planned it, it was at the end of the school year and I wouldn't have to leave my kiddos at work mid year.... if this worked I will have to be pregnant through the summer which means NO SOFTBALL! Never in a million years would I have planned that. All of these reasons and many more really reassure me that God is in control of this and that is so awesome! His timing is never what I plan... probably for a reason I know.

Pray hard my friends! It's been less than a week and I am going a wee bit crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment