Sunday, January 24, 2010

hurry up and wait!

ok well I got my last insemination today, we figured out that there is a grand total of about 22,000,000 little swimmers all looking for my one little egg. Now we just have to pray that one of thoes 22,000,000 will find it's way. It seems like pretty good chances to me and even my doctor said that my egg doesn't stand a chance against all thoes swimmers! Now to give everyone a little perspecitve on what I am talking about is we were told that a lot of times when they do this procedure they are dealing with no more than 1,000,000 so they are thinking our odds are pretty good.

So now that the inseminations are over we get to just hurry up and wait. What does that mean you ask? Well we do nothing for the next two weeks. I do everything as though I am pregnant then if Aunt Flow makes her grand appearance we try again. But if she doesn't we call the doc and get a blood test. My doctor did say though that if AF didn't come he was pretty confident that that means I am preggo! He felt very good about it and so do we. We know that we may have to do this again but that is ok. God is good and he has lifted my spirits and given me hope!

Pray for Bryan and I ( and our whole family) these next two weeks. I need all prayer warriors to pray for patience for us, pray for peace in our hearts if it is not in God's plan for me to get pregnant this month. Pray that if this does work that the perfect little baby that will be inside of me will be well cared for and that I will be able to take care of little baby trostel the best I know how!

Thanks to everyone who is praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment