Friday, January 22, 2010

Prayer warriors!

Ok so when I went to the doctor today they told me that my egg that they saw that was ready hasn't passed from my ovary yet. This is ok but it means I had to get an HCG shot to encourage the egg to move on! So I got got the shot and now I have to go in tomorrow ( Saturday) and on Sunday to actually do the inseminsation. I will have to wait to find out if it works just like everyone else. In a couple weeks when aunt flow is supposed to show, if she doesn't then I get a blood test and if she does then well we will try again. I am very excited but don't worry I am totally aware that we might have to do this again. I am just so thankful that my hope has been restored. I have been in such a bad place lately, and God knew that and he gave me my hope back! Keep praying for Bryan and I. It is going to be a long couple of weeks but we will make it though together! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment