Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day!

So today is day 31 of my cycle. This means that according to my good doctor my aunt flow should have shown up around day 28! Still no signs of her very unwanted visit so tomorrow I go in for my blood test! My hope is to get it done early enough in the day where I can find out the results tomorrow as well. From what Dr. Bachus said there is no reason for my period not to show other than me being preggo! I had to question him on this because well my period is never on time and is never normal but aparently if you ovulate it always shows up the next month! Who knew? LOL

So I am feeling good today, nervous, anxious, excited ( trying to not be too excited) So many emotions going through me right now it's crazy! This really could be the month!

Our plan however is that if we get the call tomorrow giving us good news we are not going to tell anyone else until we get the change to formally tell our famlies! So if you call one of us monday night or ask on facebook we won't answer! Sorry, but I will post on Tuesday as early as I can to let everyone who has been praying for us know how it goes!

Keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment