Thursday, January 7, 2010

The penny pinching has begun!

After much planning Bryan and I have figured out how to save for the IUI we are going to do this September. It is a grand total of 6,000 and we definalty don't have that much lying around. It is going to take a lot of skimping on our part but I know we can do it. This is also going to take a lot of creativity on our part to find new things to do without spending extra money. While trying to be creative we thought it might be a good idea to spend more time working out, so with our last bit of spending cash for 2009 we bought a new excercise bike so that is what 2010 will be about for me. It's not a resolution cause thoes are always broken. It's a promise to myself and not only will I feel better about myself I will hopefully end a nasty cycle! Bryan and I have talked about trying to renew our vows for our 15th wedding anniversary in some tropical setting and I don't want to do that feeling the way I feel about myself...So I am changing!

2010 is about so much, it's about finding my place in this world. Praying about my purpose, praying for my heart, It's about so much and I am so excited to put 2009 behind me and Welcome this new year full of promise and excitement!

Through it all I will definalty keep swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment