Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Running out of possibilities

So i have scheduled my appoitment to get my tubes tested for blockages for August 7th. I am very anxious for it. Not necessarly because it is supossed to be uncomfortable but mainly because I am afraid it will show nothing. Before my problem was obvious. I didn't ovulate. It was clear and concise and i thought once that was fixed I would be pregnant. I was wrong. I wish it were that easy. Now this is all so frusterating because we have no clue why it's not working! If my tubes are blocked they are confident i will get pregnant soon but if they are not we are sitting in the same place i have been for the past 3 years! I know God will Bless me, I have a friend who has been trying to concieve for nearly 10 years and she has been wonderful to me through this whole process partly because she has been through it all herself. I am so happy to say that as I am writing this she is in a foreign country that I could not even begin to try and spell picking out her baby! I am so happy for her and her husband and the beautiful baby God picked for them!

I do not know in what way God will deliver my baby to me or if it will even be one baby! But i do know however he does it will exceed my expectations. It will be more than i could ever imagine! All good things are worth waiting for!

Pray for me as I am still waiting for my period to start this month and as I try and cope with the hormones I must take. Pray that I will be patient and that I will apreciate the life I have while I have it. Pray that God will prepare me for the changes he will bring to my life! Pray that I will be able to Just keep swimming!

1 comment:

  1. I have another blog site for you to visit.
    livinginhisfaithfulness.blogspot.com. It is my friend Jenn's sister's. She struggled with PCOS for years and they now have a
    7 1/2 mo old baby girl.

    ReplyDelete