Saturday, August 1, 2009

My God is so big!

I have realized lately that I have had a definant case of the blues. The last two years have been so hard and so tiring. I have noticed myself giving up.....giving up on babies.....giving up on all the things I have wanted for myself. It has been ahrd not to feel that way but I have decided to stop it! I want to stop feeling sorry for myself. I want to stop worrying and I definalty want to stop stressing!

Will I? I don't know but I want to and I am trying to make it more of a mental thing. I am making the descision to hand over all of my problems to God. My God is so big, so strong and so mighty there's nothing my God cannot do! But there is plenty I can't do so I have to ask myself why am I trying to handle all of this on my own.

God is good and I know he will take care of me!

I hope you all can Just keep swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment