Sunday, July 19, 2009

No news

So I was trying to give myself some more time for my body to start working on it's own but aparently we are not on the same page about this. I go in Monday or tuesday to get a blood test to make sure that I really am not pregnant ( though I am pretty sure I am not) so I can start taking provera to jump start my period. On day 3 of my cycle I start taking the 250 mg of clomid for 5 days. I am not excited. I keep telling myself it will all be worth it IF it works. On August 7 I go in to take the dye test, which again I am not excited about. But I will keep swimming! I can do this and I can handle it!

In Church today my friend Nathan preached about hope. My dad came was there too and I was so happy to see him there. During the sermon he preached about how we all have trials but Hope is what gets us through it. God has made promises to us that are greater than anything we can imagine. That is my hope. Does it mean I will have biological kids....No it doesn't but it means he will take care of me. It means that I need to rejoice in the gifts I have been given and he will continue to be blessed. I am so blessed and I have so many things to hope for! Hope is a good thing, such a great gift!

So I will end this today with my favorite line!
Just keep swimming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment