Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 2

So as nothing has changed in my long road of infertility since yesterday when I started this blog, I don't have much to say! However I have come to terms a little more about why I am doing this.

Multiple times since I started with my newest doctor I have been told to journal all of this. Well I haven't journeled since I was much younger so I didn't really want to keep a diary. But yesterday when I was reading my sisters blog "My not so everyday life" I realized this would be an oppertunity for me to "journal" and get feedback and support from others! So far it is working! So my favor I need from anyone who reads this is to help me out. If you have been through this or you know someone who has been through this pass it on. I don't know what I am doing and it has been emensly helpful for me to talk to others who have been through the same thing! I would really appreciate it! "Look to the Son and you shall feel his warmth"
Just keep Swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment