Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Something has got to work

The new dosage of clomid is not agreeing with me. I have had several migraines while on it and I have had no desire to do anything. I have tried not to let it get to me but sometimes I just can't help it. It's hard, I am tired.

I am starting to get nervous about my HSG test. I am not really worried about it hurting I am just a little afraid of what they will find. If they find nothing then we are right where we are now but with less options. If there is something then that alone is a little nerve wracking! There could be so many things wrong but a part of me wants them to find a blockage or something because then maybe i could get pregnant. Something has got to work!!

I am tired, I am worn out, but I am doing my best to Just keep swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment