Friday, August 14, 2009

HSG done!

So I did the HSG and everything went well. They were able to run the dye through my uturus and through my tubes. It was not a pleasant expirence but I made it through. The doctor said he gave me an A+!

Unfortunalty that also means that we are kind of at square one again. Dr. Bachus said that usually this can act as a flushing of the tubes too and that can encourage ovulation but he doesn't think it will really be benificial to me. My problem is more of an ovulation problem so it is going to take something different to get me pregnant. We didn't have time to discuss the next step witht the doctor today so I have to call Monday to figure that out.

I am increadibly tired of having no answers. It seems like everything i do doesn't work and every test i take is negative. This process is not supposed to be that hard. Sometimes I feel like less of a woman. I should be able to get pregnant that is how God designed me but aparently he didn't design me that way. That is what I am discovering. I just wish I understood what he was thinking!

It made me laugh today when I was at the surgery center trying to get into a very uncomfortable position on a bed to get ready for a very uncomfortable procedure. The nurse that was helping me told me that i reminded her of that song from finding nemo. She asked me what it was again and I said Just keep swimming. She said yeah Just keep swimming. Then she said something that I needed to hear. She said " I guess we all have to Just keep swimming sometimes". So I say it to you now.
Just keep swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment