Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hurray?

So good news! My period did finally start today! It is however not early enough that I can get my dye test done but at least it started! It has been so frusterating feeling like this whole process is going back wards. I am vey glad at least my body will work with the medication, however annoying it might be!

Now I have clomid to look forward to. This dosage is higher than any i have ever taken and I am a bit nervous about it. This is a stressful time of year anyway I just hope I can make it through it with out complelty going crazy! I need prayer for the next few weeks. I need you to pray that my time on the clomid won't be too bad and that I will be able to reschedule the dye test without much problem~

Until then I hope you all will Just keep swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment