Tuesday, February 9, 2010

WOW!!!

Holy Cow! It worked, it actually worked! I am Pregnant! I am actually pregnant! I am 5 weeks along ( and though I have not actually been to the doctor yet I know when the conception took place so I do know pretty much my due date) :) So mark your calendars my friends on or around October 15th 2010 Bryan and I will become parents! This has been an if for so long and a struggle for 3 years that I can't believe it's here! I am just so happy! God is so good!

I really want to thank everyone for praying for me and thinking of me and lifting me up through this time. It's been so hard but I have said all along it would be worth it and just knowing there is this perfect little life inside of me ( the size of an orange seed to be exact) It really is worth it!

I don't know if I could be any happier right now but I have to tell you I am missing my mom something awful. No matter who I tell I feel like I am missing out on getting to share this with her. I love my family and they have been unbelievable but no one can do what she can for me
I know she knows though and she has already kissed this precious little baby and sent him/her down to me on earth but It's harder thought it would be. Still I know she would want me to enjoy every second of this so I will!
Katie and I get to be pregnant together! This could get interesting but she is such great support to me. It's what I have always wanted. And our kids will be really close together! Like within two months of each other.

Thanks again my friends! I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment