Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Almost 6 weeks

So it has been brought to my attention that I haven't posted since I have f0und out that we were expecting. So here it goes....

I am almost 6 weeks along and things are going great! I was expirencing some pains so I went into the doctor and he wanted to do an ultrasound. At just over 4 weeks I had my first ultrasound.They were slightly concerned of an eptopic pregnancy but so far everything was pointing to a no. They had me come back in 4 days later because they were unable to see everything they wanted. So that monday I went back and they did another ultrasound. This time they were able to see the gestational sac in my uterus. This was terrific news! They were also able to see what they called the fetal pole, which is basically the begining signs of our baby! So far he/she is about a milimeter long. So tiny and so perfect! We couldn't be happier! The Doctor also mentioned that he was pretty sure he saw a flicker of a heartbeat but not enough to prove it to us. So we get to go back on the 26th to try and see the heartbeat for ourselves! We are so blessed to have this chance! It has been such a long road and I just couldn't be any happier! Thank you for your prayers, keep it up we have a long 7 1/2 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment