Monday, September 20, 2010

36 weeks

Well I am now 36 weeks along and sooo excited! I cannot wait to meet this little one. It is still so surreal to me where all of this started. I haven't just waited 9 months for this baby I have waited 3 years and 9 months. God has taken me on quite the journey, from thinking that it may never be possible for me to concieve to having possibility after possibility taken from me until I gave up. Then when I had completly given up all hope that I would ever be a mother my doctor presented Bryan and I with a drug combonation we had not tried. I didn't think it would work. I was angry and I had given up but I had promised that I would try anything we could so I did.

When Bryan called me and told me he had spoken with the doctor and I had ovulated, he may as well have told me I was pregnant already. I was so extatic. It was as if every dream I had had taken away from me was restored. It was all possible again. My family I had dreampt about over and over would become real. I couldn't believe it. We got into the doctor the next month every other day and watched for my eggs and as soon as my body was ready we opted to do an insemenation. We were completly prepared to do it as many times as necessary but then a couple of weeks later Bryan picked me up from work, took me to do a blood test and then that evening he picked me up from work with a onesie we had made. How many men get to tell their wives they are pregnant. It was quite the expirence! I love that he was able to do that. I love that it worked and I love that here we are 9 months later ready to have a baby! I am sooo blessed~

I am excited to become a mother and hold my precious little baby for the first time. Thank you to all who have prayed for me and supported me through this increadible journey. I hope that you all will continue to pray and support me through my next journey of motherhood!

Just keep swimming my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment