Monday, March 21, 2011

here we are 5 Months later

Well as you may have guessed, I did have my baby! He was born 2 weeks after his due date and almost two days after they induced me. It was a long couple of days and with very little progress we went ahead and continued on with a c-section. I wasn't afraid of a c-section mostly because I had seen my sister go through it 4 times and I knew it wasn't the end of the world and the most important thing was getting my baby out safely.

Brendan James was born on October 27th at 11:48 pm. It was a very overwhelming expirence, He was 7lbs 14.5 oz and 21 in long. He is perfect! He is just shy of 5 months old now and I can't believe how much he has changed! It just blows my mind to watch him learn and develop everyday~

I have always wanted to be able to stay at home and I am so thankful that my wonderful husband works so hard so I am able to do so. I am so blessed! I love seeing all of his firsts, his first smile, his first laugh, his first time to roll over.... there have already been so many!
I can't wait for what's to come. I haven't had much time to update my blog, (mostly because Brendan demands a lot of time) I am hoping his napping will improve soon so I will have a little more free time. :)

Just keep swimming my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading through your blog, I've never blogged or been good about journaling and it made me think back on my infertility journey. It's amazing to look back and see how things change and God's plan through it all. Enjoy all of the "firsts" with Brendan, time goes by so quickly.

    ReplyDelete