Tuesday, March 23, 2010

10 +

So I am 10 and a half weeks and every check up has gone absolutly perfect. My little girl/ guy is growing like a weed and that is actually becoming the scource of my pain. Aparently the baby is at the point where he/she doesn't really fit in my pelvis anymore but hasn't quite moved up to my abdomen, which is why I have been having so much cramping. At my ultrasound today they said that it really looked great, he/she is moving around like crazy doing kicks and rubbing his/her eyes. It was amazing to see, and it was a huge relief. Unfortuanlty it wasn't all good news, the baby itself is fine and that is good but the placenta is in a really bad position. It's called Praevia. It takes place when the placenta is directly over the birth canal, right now this really doesn't mean anything but later on in the pregnancy if it doesn't move it means that It could cause a lot of bleeding and a lot of problems if I tried to deliver vaginally. So we are going to keep a close eye on it throughout the pregnancy and if necessary we will schedule a c-section ahead of time as to not risk any un needed complications at delivery time.

I am relieved to know that my precious little baby is growing and developing so perfectly! He/she is only about two inches long but has the most precious little arms and legs and you could see ears and hips and....oh it was amazing! God is protecting us! I am so happy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment